I am happy to announce my research paper has *finally* been published! It was originally slated to be published 9 months ago, but got bumped because apparently the new editors accepted more articles than the publisher would allow, mistakenly thinking since the journal is entirely digital now that they could expand it a little. I didn't know if it would ever be published at that point, then last week out of the blue I received my complimentary copy of the issue it had just been published in.
Coming two years after I did the initial research, it's a bit anticlimactic, but I'm still proud of the accomplishment. It's certainly not perfect, I was very rushed at the beginning and could have created a better survey instrument given a little more time, but I do think the results are meaningful, and wanted to share them with other children's librarians, particularly those who may have been participants. The link below was provided to me by the publisher and will allow up to 25 complimentary digital view-only copies; it will not allow you to download or print: